The Discounted Cash Flow calculator is any fleet manager’s best friend. The discounted cash flow (DCF) methodology calculates the net present value of all future cash flows for a company based on your inputs.
As EQSTRA Fleet Management notes, “It’s important to know where your company is heading before you make business decisions. Valuation is an important measurement in finances and something every fleet manager should know something about.”
The DCF calculator can help you with:
- Projecting future cash flows.
- Making estimates of operating costs.
- Determining your revenue and business growth.
- Keeping track of your strategic decisions to track performance.
- Taking a holistic look at your overall business efforts and the impact on your bottom line.
Download your calculator today by filling in the form to your right.
Share this offer with other fleet managers: